- 15 years of expertize in web development and graphics techniques, ability to manage multiple projects, both freelance/consultant and permanent employee experience
- Skilled in designing multi-device user interfaces (UI), modular and responsive/adaptive websites, online ads and newsletters featuring the latest techniques available
- Proficient in webapps and mobile/tablet apps creation, gathering raw external data via XML/RSS feeds and compiling it into a friendly and intuitive user experience
- Deep knowledge of the most used Content Management Systems (CMS) and community-oriented publishing platforms (blogs, forums, image galleries)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and cross-platform page rendering issue awareness in the website development process
Let's see more of this!
A very simplistic form interface that shows only one text input at a time and reveals the next input with a subtle transition. Via Codrops
A property, minimal-ui, has been added for the viewport meta tag key that allows minimizing the top and bottom bars on the iPhone as the page loads. While on a page usingminimal-ui, tapping the top bar brings the bars back. Tapping back in the content dismisses them again. For example, use <meta name=”viewport” content=”width=1024, minimal-ui”> [iphone […]
With digital typography, we have the unfortunate luxury of being able to make type whatever size we want. I say “unfortunate” because for most people this is a detriment as it complicates things. Do yourself a favor, and only use these target pixel sizes: 5, 7, 9, 12, 16, 21, 28, 37, 50, 67, 83. […]
A few useful design mock ups ranging from smartphones like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC to iPads and corporate identity collateral. Presentation is extremely important for any design project. It helps to show the value of the product and give the context necessary to help people understand what you are trying to achieve. […]
A Graphic or a Coder?
That is the question.
Well, to put in short i love both.