- 15 years of expertize in web development and graphics techniques, ability to manage multiple projects, both freelance/consultant and permanent employee experience
- Skilled in designing multi-device user interfaces (UI), modular and responsive/adaptive websites, online ads and newsletters featuring the latest techniques available
- Proficient in webapps and mobile/tablet apps creation, gathering raw external data via XML/RSS feeds and compiling it into a friendly and intuitive user experience
- Deep knowledge of the most used Content Management Systems (CMS) and community-oriented publishing platforms (blogs, forums, image galleries)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and cross-platform page rendering issue awareness in the website development process
Let's see more of this!
After tinkering with a Raspberry Pi 2 i bought off from Amazon two or three weeks ago, and ending up with a totally unplanned and unneeded (but way faster&cheaper&reliable) duplicate of my home iOmega HMNHD nas, I decided it was time to play with circuits and breadboards, so i got this Arduino Uno rev3, together with a […]
This is making me consider to throw away my current portfolio and restart from scratch. An experimental slideshow that is draggable and has two views: fullscreen and small carousel. In fullscreen view, a related content area can be viewed. via: Codrops – Draggable Dual-View Slideshow.
Is there a better way of showing a text message in a film? How about the internet? Even though we’re well into the digital age, film is still ineffective at depicting the world we live in. Maybe the solution lies not in content, but in form. A Brief Look at Texting and the Internet in […]
Human-computer interaction, as imagined by science fiction.
Need to try this Macaw. Tomorrow.
ifvisible.js (Link) Crosbrowser & lightweight way to check if user is looking at the page or interacting with it. Via catswhocode
A Graphic or a Coder?
That is the question.
Well, to put in short i love both.